Tags

Atama-ii Books (3) book reviews (50) CER0 (2) FFT (4) FRL (6) HR1 (2) HR2 (2) ICR (1) ICR3 (1) LLC (1) OBW0 (1) ORT (14) PER (8) PRL (2) RTR (1) SCP (1) This Week (10) UFR4 (1) WBR (1)

2018年6月19日火曜日

The Bully

The magic key began to glow, but this time it glowed red. The magic turned Rosie into a motor mouth.

Today, I read the book titled The Bully. One day, a new girl came to school, but she didn't behave in a friendly way. She called everyone nasty names and everyone don't like her. But suddenly, she called someone with nasty names, her face changed which she said. I want to you read it and think about the relationship with your friends.

17 件のコメント:

  1. she don't behave friendly
    she didn't behave in a friendly way

    返信削除
  2. Relationships are so important.
    We should to think about our parents and friends.

    返信削除
  3. I think relationships are complex issues, so we have to think about them!

    返信削除
  4. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  5. I think it important to built good relationships in my life.

    返信削除
  6. I want to read this book and think about relationship with my friends.

    返信削除

The Happy Prince and The Nightingale and the Rose

“If you want a red rose,” says the Rose Tree, “you can make it out of music by moonlight, and paint it red with the blood from your own he...