Tags

Atama-ii Books (3) book reviews (50) CER0 (2) FFT (4) FRL (6) HR1 (2) HR2 (2) ICR (1) ICR3 (1) LLC (1) OBW0 (1) ORT (14) PER (8) PRL (2) RTR (1) SCP (1) This Week (10) UFR4 (1) WBR (1)

2018年6月5日火曜日

The Little Red Hen

"Who will help me plant this?" she asked. "Not me!" said the dog. "Not me!" said the cat. "not me!" said the duck.

Today, I read the book titled The Little Red Hen.One day, a little red hen decided to plant some wheat. She asked to help the others animals, but they refused to do it. So, she just did it by herself and this continued many times. Finally, she made some breads and asked them to help me eat this. They accepted it. But she answered… Please read this book and check the last words.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Happy Prince and The Nightingale and the Rose

“If you want a red rose,” says the Rose Tree, “you can make it out of music by moonlight, and paint it red with the blood from your own he...