Tags

Atama-ii Books (3) book reviews (50) CER0 (2) FFT (4) FRL (6) HR1 (2) HR2 (2) ICR (1) ICR3 (1) LLC (1) OBW0 (1) ORT (14) PER (8) PRL (2) RTR (1) SCP (1) This Week (10) UFR4 (1) WBR (1)

2018年7月17日火曜日

Exploring the LLC

Today, I went to LLC room. There are many books and DVDs. Other students came there and they are relaxed in LLC room. I used tablet, and I checked some news. Also, I played some English app, read some English stories and played English games. In there, I thought that here is a good place to study, talk with your friends and learn about English. And I saw many famous stories in English, I also want to try to read in English. I didn't go to LLC room, but today, I thought there is a good place and I want to use there.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

The Happy Prince and The Nightingale and the Rose

“If you want a red rose,” says the Rose Tree, “you can make it out of music by moonlight, and paint it red with the blood from your own he...